Los Angeles – Los Angeles County – CA California – USA
Listed on 2022-01-28
Creative Design, Photoshop, Senior Web Designer, Design Director
Job Description & How to Apply Below
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience designing in an agency or an in-house creative team.
- Experience working with tools such as Adobe Creative Suite and Google Workspace.
- Portfolio of work that demonstrates experience in visual design.
- Experience building and leading a team of designers and collaborating with executive leaders.
- Ability to offer creative feedback to members of the team, internal partners, and agencies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and self-motivational skills.
- A passion for experiential design.
- Ability to travel and work non-standard hours when necessary.
About the job The Events and Experiences team is part of the Google Marketing organization. This team brings the magic of Google to life through physical and digital experiences that make our brand accessible, tangible, human, and shareable.
You will collaborate across teams and departments to create experiences that leave a lasting impression. In this role, you will solve problems through visual communication. As a Visual Designer, you will be responsible for developing the design for Marketing moments. These deliverables will range from developing and directing film content, style guides, events, and interactive experiences.
You will serve as a liaison between the events team, marketing team, and our agencies to ensure that the design vision is carried from concept through execution. Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. , marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google’s products solve the world’s problems–from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental.
And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can–changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
- Create visual design deliverables (e.g., branding, style guides, mock-ups, iconography, presentations layouts, mood boards, etc.).
- Present your ideas, direction, and feedback in decks for freelancers and agencies.
- Direct and provide feedback on physical elements such as spacial and set design.
- Collaborate with the events and experiences team, product team, and agency partners.
Search for further Jobs Here: