* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
* 4 years of experience at a creative studio, interactive agency, or in-house interactive team.
* Experience with design tools (e.g., Figma, Sketch, Adobe Suite, etc.).
* Experience with developing and designing digital experiences (e.g., websites), and graphic design (e.g., typography, layout, and art direction).
* Experience working with web platforms and/or design systems.
* Experience in creating prototypes (e.g., Figma, InVision, Adobe After Effects, etc.) to express ideas.
* Knowledge of design and technology trends.
* Ability to leverage trends to engage brand expressions.
* Excellent attention to detail and organization skills.
About the job
By embracing user insights, strategic thinking, and beautiful design, we strive to create intuitive and inventive experiences that will define Google’s brand.
As part of of this team, you will help to create experiences through interactive storytelling, filmmaking, brand identities, and product experiences.
As a Visual Designer for Brand Studio, you will work with creative leadership and marketing partners to tell product/program stories.
You will contribute to the development of interactive experiences, and the design language that captures the character of Google’s brands.
You will work with a variety of teams (e.g., Information Architects, Strategists, Marketers, Project Managers, Writers, and Developers) to deliver designs, campaigns, or experiences.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. , marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google’s products solve the world’s problems–from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can–changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
* Craft visual designs and experiences for Google’s brand and design by utilizing established design systems.
* Partner with designers, writers, strategists, engineers, marketers, and other agencies.
* Communicate ideas for content and audience needs by developing visual designs, storyboards, mockups, prototypes, and more.
* Manage several workstreams and deliver conceptually based experiences.
* Understand how to design for the web across browsers, screen sizes, and audiences.