Los Angeles – Los Angeles County – CA California – USA
Creare Mahlen Sieg
Listed on 2021-11-15
Architectural Design, Interior Design, 3D Design, CAD
Architectural Design, Interior Design
Job Description & How to Apply Below
SENIOR INTERIOR DESIGNER
Mixed-Use and Commercial Architecture projects in Southern California and Asia
- Hiring Firm:
Multi-disciplinary Architecture Design Firm
Downtown, Los Angeles-CA
- Salary-range: $80K/year to $105K/year DOE. They can pay more!!
- Status: U.S. Citizens + Green card Holders, preferred.
- Seeking an experienced Senior Interior Designer with responsibilities for design from the initiation of concepts through the preparation of DDs on medium and large scale, Mixed-Use, Commercial and other Architecture projects.
- Ideal candidates must have exceptional design, communication and leadership skills.
- Please note: these newly hired Senior Interior Designers will be trained in Design Principal activities and molded to become Design Principals, themselves…
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS/SKILL SET:
- Experience doing interior design for Commercial and Mixed-Use projects.
- Professional degree in Interior Design.
- International Experience, desirable.
- Must possess creative design and drawing skills, which include: material, color and furniture selection, design presentation skills, conceptual design abilities.
- Must have knowledge of the appropriate use of materials, finishes and furniture.
- Must be able to effectively work in a creative team environment.
- Review program requirements with Design Principal/Project Designer and coordinates design criteria for project.
- Initiates the Reviews program requirements with Design Principal/Project Designer and coordinates design criteria for project.
- Initiates the development of design concepts with Design Principal.
- Please note: these newly hired Senior Interior Designers will be trained in Design Principal activities & molded to become DPs, themselves.
Must have the experience/show the ability to take the lead in managing, planning, monitoring, and coordinating projects.
- Must be able to/be comfortable with advising clients and cooperating with Contractors.
- Responsible for preparation of DDs.
- Organize and prepare design presentations.
- Participate in design presentations.
- Meet project deadlines and schedules.
- Meet project budget requirements.
- Coordinate work with consultants
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 – $105,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Los Angeles, CA 90071:
Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Have you done Interior design for Mixed-Use or Retail projects? When and Where (firm, geographic location)?
- What software do you use for 3D Modeling and/or rendering?
- Interior design: 6 years (Preferred)
- Adobe Creative Suite: 1 year (Preferred)
Search for further Jobs Here: