BE authentic. BE influential. BE the expert. Be all that and more at Colliers.
At Colliers, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are
You are a creative thinker who loves concept, design and development of web and print marketing materials!
You are a designer who is adaptable across all platforms, print, digital and info graphical. Are you looking for a role to create first-class marketing materials that deliver a distinct message through storytelling? We are searching for a highly creative individual to join our team as a Senior Graphic Designer!
You are an enthusiastic team player who is well known for constantly delivering accurate, top-quality work for your clients.
You are able to successfully guide projects from concept to execution in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
You are an excellent communicator who can support multiple professionals across the organization in regard to their design needs. You love working independently and collaboratively to determine effective design solutions for your clients.
What you bring
* Diploma/Degree in marketing, communications, design or related
* 5+ years of graphic design and marketing experience
* Expert proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
* Strong understanding of web/interactive design
* Intermediate proficiency with video editing software (Premiere Pro, After Effects)
* Some experience with Email platforms (Salesforce Marketing Cloud/Email Studio preferred)
Bonus skills and experience
* Commercial real estate experience
* Experience using Ceros
* Web design experience (Brandcast)
* HTML ng
* Video editing experience
* Adobe Flash and/or Microsoft Silverlight expertise
What success looks like
* You will maintain knowledge of design industry standards and their application to the commercial real estate industry.
* You will successfully promote high-level adoption of corporate standards for all visual communications.
* You will design and produce visual marketing materials, including but not limited to, new business proposals, market overview presentations, brochures, flyers, direct mail campaigns, newsletters, banners and event collateral.
* You have experience creating web-based marketing tools and communications, including emails newsletters and websites.
* You will devise strong visual solutions for research-based information, such as statistical graphs, charts and tables, for inclusion in market reports, newsletters and presentations.
* You can create, manage and maintain design files, including stock and custom-created graphics, illustrations and logos.
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Please be aware that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Colliers professionals in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated or engage in ongoing testing at regular intervals determined by Colliers in order to place. As a condition of commencing any role, you will be required to self-report your vaccination status or testing results, as applicable, and provide verifying documentation.
If you have any questions, please discuss with your Talent Acquisition Advisor.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status r characteristic protected by law.