Los Angeles – Los Angeles County – CA California – USA
Listed on 2022-02-03
Graphic Design, UI Design, HTML, Senior Web Designer
UI Design, HTML
Job Description & How to Apply Below
We are looking for a Product Designer! This role will ensure all elements of the online user interface (UI) and user experience (UX) are working properly and efficiently throughout our various digital assets.
You will safeguard all components of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
- Investigate user experience design requirements for suite of digital assets.
- Develop and conceptualize a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Produce high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps and prototypes.
- Integrate new web products echnologies with existing web applications to improve the web design and application functionality.
- Responsible to design, develop, test, implement, and maintain web-based application systems, such as user interface, e-commerce applications, site animation.
- Design UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Test UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Collaborate with the marketing team, Business Analysts, and the Support team.
- Discuss with internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Provide advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhere to branding guidelines and UI/UX style standards on typography and graphic design.
- Bachelor’s degree of Computer Science or a related field required;
Master’s degree is preferred.
- 4 to 7 years of related experience.
- Portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Proficient working knowledge of MS Office.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software:
Figma, Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience with Azure and AWS.
- Experience with Figma
- A team player who can also work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to work in high paced environment
- Able to successfully deliver adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems
- Remains up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology
Search for further Jobs Here: