Los Angeles – Los Angeles County – CA California – USA
Vennah Made, LLC
Listed on 2022-01-22
Creative Design, Graphic Design, Illustrator, Photoshop
Creative Design, Graphic Design
Job Description & How to Apply Below
Vennah Made was established in 2015 by entrepreneurs who are inspired by the creative process of developing beauty brands. We’re passionate about seeing our clients’ product vision come true from its inception to launch. We also pride ourselves in partnering with our clients to help them build their brand as if it was our own.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor sharp individuals who can think outside the box, collaborate well within a small team and thrive in our fast paced environment. Like us, you are passionate about beauty, skincare, and fashion.
As a Jr. Graphic Designer you’ll work as part of a team to create all brand imagery, packaging design, typography, digital marketing, advertising, social creative assets, print and production design assets, photo retouching / manipulation and catalog layout. This role requires an exorbitant attention to detail.
- Create intricate package and product design under direction of Creative Director.
- Create website, digital and social media marketing material assets.
- Research, identify, and share current industry design, color trends and competitive reviews as they relate to the beauty brand.
- Touch up digital imagery of product shots and other visual marketing assets.
- Create die lines, technical spec sheets, proof artwork, and ensure designs exceed design standards.
- Create files correctly for press (bleeds, PDF proofing, color separations – spot and 4 color process)
- BA Graphic Design or related field.
- 2+ years experience in graphic design in fashion and/or beauty retail or agency background.
- Deep interest in beauty, makeup, skincare and fashion.
- Self-motivated and creative individual who can execute projects without requiring frequent direction.
- Is accountable for results, approaches obstacles proactively and looks for ways to resolve problems and issues.
- Meets deadlines, prioritizes appropriately, copes well with change, and maintains composure under pressure.
- Positive energy working well in a team environment.
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- High proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign.
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere and/or Adobe After Effects is a bonus.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $48,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Masks are worn and provided on-site, weekly testing, daily office cleaning.
- Graphic design: 2 years (Required)
- Adobe Creative Suite: 2 years (Preferred)
- Adobe Illustrator: 2 years (Preferred)
Search for further Jobs Here: