Los Angeles – Los Angeles County – CA California – USA
Listed on 2022-01-11
Architectural Design, Interior Design, Design Director
Architectural Design, Architecture Management, Interior Design
Job Description & How to Apply Below
Interior Designer/Interior Design Project Manager
Luxury Residential Interior Design | Los Angeles, CA
Excellent opportunity for an interior design project manager to join a high-end residential design firm that works on a-list projects to create luxurious designs.
We are seeking for our client a detail-oriented, hands-on, and self-motivated interior design project manager with experience in ground-up construction and renovations to join our client’s high-end residential design firm. In this role, you will manage projects from start to finish.
You will work alongside the Principal and Design Directors on all project updates and execution, plus taking full accountability for every detail. As the Interior Design Project Manager, your strengths in organization will allow for a seamless design experience from ideation to installation. You’ll work hand-in-hand with the Design Director to execute all tasks and project coordination, delivering all deliverables on time, within budget, and surpassing a client’s expectations.
- Bachelor’s degree in interior design from an accredited university
- 7+ years of residential interior design and project management experience
- Previous experience managing a project team(s)
- Previous experience with all phases of residential construction and construction administration
- Excellent project management and client management skills
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Sketch Up
- Experienced with Studio Manager preferred but not required
- Excellent interpersonal skills are a must as daily communication with clients and vendors help maintain strong relationships
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive Annual Salary + Full Benefits Package = Excellent package: 100% coverage by employer!
- Benefits Package – health/dental/vision (100% covered by employer), life insurance, disability insurance, 401K with match, PTO, Holidays, sick days, and more
For immediate review and consideration, contact:
Barry Cales – Barry
For all active Interior Talent job listings, please visit
Why work with Interior Talent?
- OUR CLIENTS hire us to FIND YOU
- Exclusively focused on the Architecture and Design industries
- We work with the DECISION MAKERS – Owners, Principals, Directors, and HR
- CONFIDENTIALITY & PROFESSIONALISM:
We assist with the entire process so that looking into a new opportunity is DISCRETE and CONFIDENTIAL – we highly value your current position and will never do anything that would bring your future into jeopardy
In the industry since 2003
- We are your advocate and WE GET IT – we know making a career decision is difficult and we’re here for you throughout the whole process
Search for further Jobs Here: